Thank you for attending my workshops!
@leonidtunik @empowstudios #naa2015 #TechArtsPlay
Animation is Elementary
Animated movies have a magnetic pull on students of all ages. They are also a rich opportunity to learn and practice storytelling. Bring your tablet and come learn the basic art and craft of creating stop-motion and digital animation using tablets and simple art materials.
- Content Level: Intermediate. Strand: Quality and Innovative Programming
- Presentation Day: 3/10/2015 8:00 AM – 9:15 AM
- Stop Motion Studio (free, iPad);
- DoInk.com ($3.99, iPad)
- ClayFrames ($2.99, Android);
- Stykz.net (free, Mac/Windows)
- icreatetoeducate.com/ ($$, Mac/Windows)
- stopmotionpro.com/ ($$, Windows)
- monkeyjam.org/ (free, Windows)
Developing Your Teachers’ Tech IQ
Technology is hard. Many experienced teachers find it a challenge to open up to experimentation and will avoid situations where students might know more than they do. This session will offer some effective ways to develop your staff’s technical toolkit. Bring your tablet or laptop for best results.
- Content Level: Intermediate. Strand: Developing Afterschool and Youth Professionals
- Presentation Day: 3/11/2015 10:15 AM – 11:30 AM
Link to Prezi and Handout PDF
Take the Survey.
View Survey results.
Do the Worksheet.