Learning Pod Support
Private STEM classes are a great component of a learning pod’s curriculum, offering students engaging and enriching education, and parents a respite from supervising. Available online, at your house, or in a dedicated Empow classroom.
Learning Pods are an excellent way to provide your child with a safe, social, high-quality education during these COVID-challenged times. Private STEM classes are a great component of a learning pods’ curriculum, offering students engaging and enriching education, and parents or tutors a respite from supervising.
Empow’s Empod services include:
- Curriculum: We offer a full range of classes in coding, digital art & design, Minecraft, robotics, and video game design. Classes are tailored to your students’ needs.
- Location: At your house, online or in a dedicated classroom at our Newton or Lexington locations, we can provide the instructor, curriculum, technology and classes you want at the best location for you.
- Schedule: Most Empods meet for 2 – 6 hours per week. We are available 8am-7pm Monday-Friday and can arrange a schedule to meet your needs.
- Amazing instructors: Empod instructors are the same great teachers that have made Empow the most awarded STEM enrichment provider in Massachusetts, a state nationally recognized for its leadership in college and K12 education.
- Individualized Learning Paths: We will begin by assessing each student in your learning pod, learning more about how Empods can best support your learning pod goals, and then design a series of classes and schedule that best meets your needs. Parents receive outlines of their child’s learning goals and progress, and access to completed STEM projects.
Call 800-456-4949 or contact us today to learn more and customize an Empod to best support your learning pod today!
Request More Information about Empod – our new STEM Learning Pods
… and COUNTLESS AWARDS FOR ALL WE DO
#1 Winner, 6 Years Running!
Best STEM Summer Camp
#1 in 2020, #1 in 2019
Best Academic Summer Camp
Top 10 in 2020, #1 in 2019, #1 in 2018, Top 5 in 2016, Top 5 in 2015
Best School Vacation Camp
#1 in 2020, #1 in 2019, #1 in 2018, #1 in 2017
Best Science Technology & Digital Arts Summer Camps
#1 in 2018, #1 in 2017
Best Kids Party
Top 10 in 2020, #1 in 2019, #1 in 2018
Top Five, 7 Years in a Row!
Best Winter Camp
Top 5 in 2020, #1 in 2019, Top 5 in 2017
Best Among All Types of Enrichment & After-School Programs
Top 10 in 2020, Top 5 in 2019, #1 in 2018, #1 in 2017
Best Science & Technology Programs
Top 10 in 2020, Top 5 in 2019, Top 5 in 2018, Top 5 in 2017, Top 5 in 2016, Top 5 in 2015
Best Among All Types of Teen Focused Summer Camps
Top 5 in 2019
Best Educational Support & Tutoring
Top 5 in 2014