Arduino is one of the most popular and user-friendly microcontroller platforms used for prototyping and development. Dive into the world of physical computing with Arduino by writing your first sketch (text based coding using C). Design gadgets that read data from the external world with a variety of sensors and independently make their own decisions to act or move. Learn the core principles and skills that are the building blocks in the disciplines of Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning (ML) through hands-on projects.
- Learn to read schematics and assemble circuits on breadboard(no soldering needed)
- Access Analog and Digital pins, understand PWM outputs.
- Understand the working principle of a variety of sensors(PhotoDiodes, Tilt Switch, Ultrasonic Sensor, Temperature and Humidity sensor, IR Receiver, JoyStick)
- Learn about Outputs (LCD Modules,7 segment LED display, Stepper Motors, Servo Motors, RGB LEDs,Active and Passive Buzzers)
- Understand UART Serial Communication Protocol.
- Understand the general structure of a Arduino sketch(program) and navigate the Arduino IDE
- Learn about variables, common C operators, conditionals and loops.
- Frequently used functions and how to invoke them, function libraries, the role of global variables.
- Very important: Learn to debug! Learn the importance of observing and controllability in the process of debugging.
05, 06, 07, 08