Join us for a tour of our Newton Studio! Check out our space and a showcase of projects made by our students. Computer stations will be set up to let kids try out some of our curriculum. This is the perfect time to get all your questions answered about our programs, transportation options, curriculum, and more! Please register for how many people (parents, kids, etc.) will be attending the event. Kids can not be dropped off for this event.
This is an event for families with children in 2nd to 8th grade who are interested in STEM education through our after school program, weekday and weekend classes, summer camps, and birthday parties. Registration for all programs is open now!
What can you expect from our Open House?
- Kids programming and testing robots
- Beta-testing video games designed by kids
- Launching programs from previously built robots created by students
- Tour the studio and see our 3D printers in action
- Learn to create an animated film
- and of course, pick the brains of our instructors