West Hartford, CT STEM Summer Camp
Universalist Church Campus
Your child will have fun learning coding, robotics, digital design, Minecraft, engineering and more! One week camps. Ages 7-15. Experience the magic that has made us the most trusted STEM program provider in Massachusetts.
Voted a #1 Best STEM Program in Massachusetts eight years running by thousands of local parents like you, and trusted by more than 100 elite private schools, diverse public school, and community education partners
- Exceptional Empow-trained staff
- Personalized learning in small classes
- Make new friends who share your passion for STEM
- Safe kid-appropriate locations
- Flexible refunds and changes*
- Dozens of in-demand Empow-designed curriculum
- Uncompromising quality without extravagant prices
Give Your Child the Highest Quality STEM Summer Camp
- Exceptional Empow-trained staff. Passionate about STEM. Exceptional at building mentor relationships. Make learning fun. Foster collaboration. Rigorous selection, training, and oversight. The foundation of our excellence
- Personalized learning. Small classes so your child gets individualized attention, support for their unique talent and personality, and progresses at their own pace
- Friends and collaboration. Make new friends in our safe and inclusive environment. Learn to work together in a community that embraces each student’s unique talent and personality, and values the social and emotional components of STEM learning
- Dozens of in-demand curriculum. Your child can explore dozens of technologies like coding, robotics, video game design, Roblox and Minecraft, and, when they’re ready, progress up to college-level classes with our unique project-based curriculum
- Fun learning that builds lifelong passion. We make learning fun, help students explore the breadth of STEM, find each student’s STEM passion, and build the self-motivation and persistence essential for lifelong learning
- Year-round STEM programs in MA. Started and headquartered in Massachusetts, with local instructors, and local programs year-round because STEM is not just for the summer!
- Flexible refunds and program changes. Unlimited no-cost changes up to 14 days before your camp begins! Full refunds up to 30 days before camp begins!*
- Most trusted in MA. Now Available in CT! Trusted by more than 100 local educational institutions including elite private schools, large diverse public school systems, and voted a #1 Best STEM Program eight years running by thousands of local parents like you!
Uncompromising Quality Without Extravagant Prices
We all want the best for our kids. Empow’s year-round programs, partnerships with more than 100 educational institutions, and a tight focus on elementary and middle schoolers, allow us to provide you with the highest quality STEM summer camp without the extravagant prices charges by many summer-only STEM camps.
- Year-round instructional staff offer exceptional quality without costly high turnover typical at summer-only STEM camps
- More than 100 education partners in New England mean we earn our exceptional local reputation without exorbitant national marketing (and we pass those saving on to you)
- Private schools and our own year-round studios offer more convenient, safer, and more kid-friendly camp locations (that cost us and you less)
- Local owners on a mission to provide exceptional quality STEM education
“We found EMPOW to be the best learning and fun for our little one, at agreeable prices for the value they provide”
—Tara, Lexington Summer Camp Parent, 2022
EXPLORE & ENROLL IN EMPOW STEM CAMPS AVAILABLE THIS SUMMER IN WEST HARTFORD
Filter by Grade*
Filter by Date
- June 26 - 30
- July 03 - 07
- July 10 - 14
- July 17 - 21
- July 24 - 28
- July 31 - August 04
- August 07 - 11
- August 14 - 18
- August 21 - 25
- August 28 - Sept 01
Filter by Camp
- 3D Design & Print
- Battle Bots: Build & Drive with Custom Armor
- Battle Bots: Design & Drive with Custom Armor
- Coding with Python 101
- Coding with Python 201
- Coding with Scratch and Python
- Coding with Sphero BOLT
- Comics and Character Design
- Minecraft Expedition
- Minecraft Exploration
- Minecraft Modding with Java
- Minecraft Modding with MCreator
- Minecraft Redstone and Commands
- Minecraft Redstone Engineering
- Roblox Coding & Game Design
- Roblox Game Design & Coding
- STEM Expedition
- STEM Exploration: Blue Team
- STEM Exploration: Green Team
- YouTube Video Creation
- YouTube Video Production
Location & Camp
Packed With Awesome Every Day
|8:45-9:00am||Arrival & Welcome!||12:30pm||Outdoor play|
|10:00am||Snack Break||2:30pm||Snack Break|
|12:00pm||Lunch||3:50-4:00pm||Wrap up and Dismissal|
Rave Reviews From Parents Like You …
My son has a learning disability and often balks at new experiences, but he literally ran into camp every morning, and was bright eyed and proud of his accomplishments at the end of each day! Your team was outstanding at understanding and adjusting to his learning differences.
I had two boys at your camp. One focused on robotics and the other on music. They both had great fun and learned too!
My son does a various summer camps and this one is always his favorite! He was really happy with his project and was able to learn new programs. Eric is a fantastic camp director: he is really patient, understanding and has a genuine interest in connecting with and supporting the kids. Thanks!
My son, James, attended four camps this summer - a general one, two sports camps, and your STEM camp. Yours was his favorite! His second morning he announced that he'd been wishing all night for it to hurry up and be time to go back to your camp. Thank you so much for feeding my budding scientist's creativity!
My child had a phenomenal experience! He RAN intro camp everyday and did not stop talking about it for the entire night upon his return home. We were so pleased to find a program where the instructors were fun, engaging and supportive, and where each child was able to work at his own level and to really be challenged. I can't believe how much got accomplished in one week!
My son LOVED your camp. He was almost speechless the first day he came home -- he finally just breathed, "It was AWESOME." He was very excited by the choice of projects and really proud of the one he completed.
Our son had a blast at Empow's week-long Minecraft camp, where he learned new and more advanced ways of playing the game, including command blocks, redstone circuits, and more. We're sending him back this summer!
Rock Star Teachers That Inspire and Teach With Fun, Creativity, and Technical Experience
We Are Delighted to Announce That Empow Studios Has Been Chosen as a Family Favorite for the Seventh Consecutive Year!
Favorite STEM Summer Camps
Favorite Academic Summer Camps
Favorite School Vacation Camps
Favorite Computer Science and Coding Classes
Favorite Science & Technology Programs
Favorite Tutoring or Educational Support Programs
Favorite Family Summer Camps
Favorite Kids Party
Need help choosing the perfect camps and other STEM programs?
Our advisors make personalized recommendations based on your child’s interests, your learning goals, and your family’s schedule. With summer Camps, after-school Classes, after-school STEM Care, STEM Private Classes, STEM Vacation Camps and more, Empow is your family’s local, year-found STEM enrichment partner.
Want More Time or More Information to Make a Decision?
Risk-Free Enrollment. Empow offers free schedule changes until 14 days before camp begins and easy refunds up until 30 days before camp begins so there’s little risk in enrolling today.* But sometimes you just want more time to decide. Sign up for emails with special promotions and more info about what makes Empow the most trusted STEM program provider in Massachusetts.
* Details of Empow’s change and cancellations policy are available on the Policy’s page.