Making Empow Studios Award Winning STEM Programs Now Even More Convenient
The same high quality after-school STEM programs you’ve come to rely on are available in more locations including in dozens of schools this fall.
For years the number one request we have gotten from families enrolled in our after-school STEM programs has been to make them more convenient. We heard you.
More locations. This school year, rather than in our two historic studios in Newton and Lexington, we anticipate offering Empow Studios programs in more than 20 towns and more than 50 locations throughout the Greater Boston area including:
- Arlington: Arlington Community Education (3 elementary schools: Brackett, Pierce, Thompson; 1 middle school: Ottoson)
- Bedford: Bedford Recreation (Lane Elementary School)
- Boston: Boston Public Schools (campuses to be announced), Roxbury Tenants of Harvard, Higher Ground, Kingsley Montessori, Torit Montessori
- Brookline: Brookline Recreation, St. Mary of the Assumption, Heath Elementary, Driscoll Elementary, Amos Lawrence Elementary, Runkle Elementary
- Cambridge: Cambridge Community Schools (8 elementary schools: Cambridgeport, Fletcher Maynard, Graham & Parks, Haggerty, Kennedy Longfellow, Peabody, Morse, ML King)
- Everett: Everett Public Schools (6 campuses to be confirmed: Keverian, Parlin, Lafayette, Madeline English, Whittier, Webster)
- Framingham: Framingham Public Schools (3 middle schools: Cameron, Fuller, Walsh)
- Lexington: Lexington Christian Academy
- Lincoln: Lincoln Parks and Recreation (campus to be announced)
- Milton: Milton Academy
- Natick: Riverbend Montessori
- Newton: Newton Community Education (4 elementary schools: Angier, Bowen, Peirce, Mason Rice)
- Norwood: St. Catherine of Siena
- Watertown: Jewish Community Day School
- Wayland: Wayland Public Schools (3 elementary schools: Claypit Hill, Happy Hollow, Loker)
- Wellesley: Wellesley Recreation
- Winchester: Kids’ Corner
Full schedules, additional details, even more locations, and registration will soon be available at Empow.me/. Please note that some classes will be open to the public, while others are only available to that campus community. If you have a question about what classes are available for your kids, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t see your school or community center listed here, please contact our Sales Coordinator, Marissa Robis at email@example.com so we can join your community! We appreciate your patience.
More convenient. These partnerships and new locations means that, in many cases, your child can walk directly from school to their Empow program for the entire afternoon, eliminating long bus trips or the need for you to arrange to pick up your child from school early and drive them to our classes. It also brings us within reach of more families throughout the Greater Boston area.
Uncompromising quality. Empow has been running school-based programs for years, with the same instructors, same curriculum, same computers, same small classes, and same high quality results. In fact, our partner-based programs have enjoyed higher quality and satisfaction scores from families like yours.
Passing Along Lower Costs. With varying forms of support from our partners we have been able to lower our costs, and are passing those savings along to you.
Thank you for your continued support and trust. We look forward to providing your child a fun, exciting, rewarding and enriching experience with great new friends this fall.
CEO, Empow Studios