STEM AFTER-SCHOOL & WEEKEND CLASSES
Now Enrolling Fall and Winter classes in Lexington, Newton & Online
Your child will learn coding, Minecraft, film & animation, 3D design, robotics, and engineering while having fun and making friends!
WINNER OF THE MOST STEM PROGRAM AWARDS IN MASSACHUSETTS
EMPOW OFFERS THE BEST STEM CLASSES FOR YOUR CHILD
- Broad and deep selection of classes on the most in-demand topics
- Flexible class changes as your child advances or has new interests
- Rock star teachers your child and you will love
- Small classes offering personalized instruction
- Dedicated academic advisor
- Progress updates and office hours
- Student-led final project showcase each semester
- Distinct class design that fosters self-motivation, exploration, collaboration & deep learning
BENEFITS of EMPOW CLASSES
Students gain critical 21st century skills and so much more!
- Ignite their passions as they discover what parts of STEM they love most
- Build self-esteem and confidence as they complete ambitious projects
- Make new friends as they learn to collaborate with classmates
- Thrive in a community that embraces their unique talents and personality
- Flex their imagination and creativity whether they’re coding, designing video games, or sculpting in virtual 3D clay
- Develop valuable habits as they experiment, persist, and solve problems to complete their projects
Explore our Exciting Classes
Please note that some classes include students from both Grades 2-4 and Grades 5-8.
Most students enroll in two classes per semester. Try one you pick and one your child picks!
Save $50 when you register for two classes. Try one more “tech” and one more “art”!
GET HELP CHOOSING THE BEST CLASSES FOR YOUR CHILD
Our advisors make it easy for for you to:
- Understand the unique benefits of each class
- Select the best-fitting class(es) for your child based on their passions and your learning goals
- Find the most convenient location, days and times for classes that fit your family’s busy schedule
- Create a year-long sequence of STEM classes that support your family’s learning priorities
- Schedule time to come in for a visit and see the magic happening!
CLASS SCHEDULE FOR 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR
- September 6 – Labor Day
- September 7-8 – Rosh Hashanah
- September 16 – Yom Kippur
- October 11 – Indigenous People’s Day
- November 11 – Veterans Day
- November 24-27 – Thanksgiving Break
- December 24-31 – Christmas
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
- January 17 – Martin Luther King Day
- February 21-25 – February Vacation
- April 15 – Good Friday
- April 18-22 – Spring Vacation
- May 30 – Memorial Day
- June 20 – Juneteenth
Enroll anytime throughout the semester. Every student progresses through our lessons at their own pace, so it’s never too late to sign-up, and your student will never be behind.
- Fall: 9/6/22 – 12/2/22
- Winter: 12/5/22 – 3/11/23
- Spring: 3/13/23 – 6/10/23
Please note our Holiday schedule. Families can take advantage of Holiday Camps (1-day) and Vacation Camps (1-week) when classes aren’t running.
WOULD PRIVATE LESSONS BE A BETTER OPTION?
Private lessons are available in all the same STEM topics and offer all the benefits of our on-campus and online classes plus
- Ultimate flexibility to choose the best time and location for your family
- Available in-person or online
- Even higher levels of individualized attention
- Wider range of advanced topics topics available
ROCK STAR TEACHERS THAT INSPIRE AND TEACH WITH FUN, CREATIVITY, AND TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THAT EMPOW STUDIOS HAS BEEN CHOSEN AS A FAMILY FAVORITE FOR THE SEVENTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR!
Favorite STEM Summer Camps
Favorite Academic Summer Camps
Favorite School Vacation Camps
Favorite Computer Science and Coding Classes
Favorite Science & Technology Programs
Favorite Tutoring or Educational Support Programs
Favorite Family Summer Camps
Favorite Kids Party
Need help choosing the perfect classes? Our advisors make personalized recommendations based on your child’s interests and your learning goals